We are fundraising to pay performers, film-makers, and artists to contribute to a day of workshops, film screenings and performances at Ugly Duck on 23rd July 2022. The event celebrates the work of trans and non-binary artists, and is curated by the visual culture stream of the FGEN (Feminist Gender Equality Network ). The works centre on issues around living and representing gender diversity, and trans and gender non-conforming experiences, sharing lived experiences of intersecting discriminations, diverse networks of support, and exciting approaches to art in the complex times we live.
- Professor Sally Hines, University of Sheffield
‘Gender Fluidity: Progress and Pushbacks in the UK Today’
- PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR A PhD RESEARCH PROJECT: ‘What are you afraid of?’ Supporting transgender and non-binary film workers in the UK industry.
- Book Launch: Consuming the Body: Capitalism, Social Media and Commodification
- FGEN Statement on Suella Braverman’s advice to schools regarding trans children
- Trans Tales for Toxic Times